A Mojo’s Give Back Night is a fundraiser benefitting not-for-profit organizations with a valid tax ID number. The organization promotes their Give Back Night and receives 20% of the sales (excluding tax and gratuity) from guest checks turned in with vouchers.
Give Back Event Rules
- A completed application must be submitted four weeks in advance of the requested date. Give Back Nights are hosted on Tuesdays. The event date will be determined upon event approval.
- Organizations cannot distribute vouchers on Mojo’s premises, this includes our parking lot.
- Organizations are not permitted to display/distribute any signage or pamphlets for the organization’s scheduled fundraiser on Mojo’s premises.
- Guests must have a voucher to have their sale counted in the total tally. It can be on a cell phone or printed out.
- The event does not discount meals; it simply raises funds for your group.
- Checks for the donation amount will be mailed to the approved organization on the application within 4 weeks from the date of the event.
Tips to Planning a Give Back Night
- Set realistic expectations. For example, if you want to earn $150, your organization needs to bring in $1,000 in sales.
- Distribute vouchers to your supporters 1-2 weeks in advance for optimal performance. You will receive an electronic version of the Give Back Event voucher to print/email/text.
- Promote! The enthusiasm of the organization’s members is the biggest factor in success.
Remember that email and social media is a cost effective way to promote your event.
Ideal event partners are organizations that strengthen families and communities, promote a safe and nurturing environment for children and youth and emphasize student academic and physical achievement. Mojo’s donations are not intended to be used by individuals or groups collecting personal or corporate profit, or causes that are in contrast to our core values.
In order to be considered for a Mojo’s Give Back Night, your organization must complete, print and submit this application to MojosCares@mojogrillandcatering.com four weeks prior to the requested date. All information fields are required to process your request. You will be contacted by a Mojo’s representative regarding the status of your application within two weeks of submission date.